Managing a United Way Campaign in Your Workplace?
We appreciate all of your efforts with your workplace campaign, and want to make it as simple as possible for you. We hope you are able to find what you are looking for in our library. Just click on a document to download it to your desktop. If you can't find what you are looking for, contact us.
If you are an exisiting United Way of Elgin Campaign Partner, make sure your organization has submitted a 2018 Employee Campaign Manager Registration Form. You can then finalize your campaign with our Supply Request Form.
If you aren't a campaign manager and currently don't have a workplace campaign at your office, let us know. We'd love to help you start a workplace campaign.
- Individual Pledge Card
- Pillars Club Card
- Corporate Pledge Card
- Employee Campaign Report Form
- Employee Pledge Form -- English
- Employee Pledge Form -- Spanish
- UWE e-Pledge Manual
- 2018 Campaign Brochure
- United Way of Elgin Logo
- Live United Logo
- 10 Steps to a Successful Campaign
- Ideas to Make Your Campaign Fun
- Suggested Employee Email Messages
- Link to United Way of Elgin Video
- What Your Gift Can Do Infographic (Bilingual)
- 2017-18 Results Infographic (Bilingual)
- United Way of Elgin Frequently Asked Questions